Thursday, May 23, 2019

Assignment 1.3

I like this photograph because it marks the day of my high school graduation. There's nothing special about this photo other than that. The lighting is good considering we were outside. The wind was also blowing, so it's pretty fortunate that we all look alright. I don't like this photo for any stylistic reason; I like this photo because it holds memories for me and my friends. You can see how happy we are; and how proud we are of each other. Of course it's easy to like photographs for their pretty value, but I really like this photograph, and others like it, more because of their emotional value.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! The best photos are definitely the ones that hold the most sentiment to us. Awesome post and I couldn't agree more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how a photo can mark a moment in time. It is a good post to illustrate how a photo isn't just valuable for the aesthetic appeal, but also what it represents.Your excitement really shows through.

    ReplyDelete